Love yoga? Want to deepen your practice? Do you see yourself teaching yoga?
In this training, we cover the foundations of yoga. This is an inward journey of self realization through the in-depth study of the 8 limbs of yoga.
Learn alignment based yoga with our lineup of highly qualified teachers for an amazing experience that will last a lifetime.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chakras & Subtle Body
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Teaching Essentials
- Voice of the Teacher
- Techniques & Methodology
- Asana Sequencing
- Business of Yoga
- Equity in Yoga
- Special Populations
- AND SO MUCH MORE
Introducing Align Yoga and Strength's 300hr Yoga Teacher Training. As an experienced teacher and studio owner; I'm excited to help others deepen their understanding of this ancient practice and apply it to our current times.
I don't just mean teach asana; I want to teach you proven strategies I have used to CONNECT, BUILD COMMUNITY, and take it to the next level with a module focused on ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
CONNECT the pieces of the practice you already know with a deeper understanding of Yogic History and Philosophy w/ the study and discussion of ancient texts. More importantly take these lessons and bring them forward into the NOW. Learn how to apply the teachings so that the information becomes a bank of themes and practices for YOU to pull from.
Find CONFIDENCE to help students understand their bodies by strengthening your knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, and Biomechanics. Not only do I have so much to share on this subject, but I for the anatomy component of your training, we're partnering with world-renowned Yoga Educators & best-selling authors of Yoga Anatomy, Leslie Kaminoff & Amy Matthews.
Get INSPIRED to work with special populations! Training will include 25hours of Trauma Sensitive Yoga Training, Prenatal Yoga, Beginner Students, Students w/ Injuries, how to use Restorative Yoga to help alleviate anxiety and depression and SO MUCH MORE.
See below for a full list of modules.
- Philosophy - history of yoga, study of ancient texts, mythology and folklore.
- Alignment Based Methodology & Technique - Principles of practice, asana, and the art of pulling it all together.
- Special Populations - Working w/ students to address specific issues such as seniors, prenatal, beginners, chronic pain, and injuries.
- The Subtle Body - Chakra System and Psychology, Koshas, Prana Vayus, and Pranayama AND how to incorporate it into your classes with ease.
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Biomechanics - Geek out with an in-depth study of the structures and principles underlying movement, breathing, and the practice of yoga.
- Trauma Yoga - We are partnering with the Bodywise Foundation to provide us with a 25-hour training on Trauma Sensitive Yoga to open up our awareness and provide practices to heal. Now more than ever, we have all undergone a trauma with this pandemic, this will be a vital part of your growth as a teacher.
- Entrepreneurship - Marketing, branding, social media, teaching online, OH MY! It's a lot. But with the guidance of someone who has been doing it and succeeding, YOU CAN TOO! Deep discussions about niche, how to attract the ideal student, using different platforms, and creating programs will be the focus here. Lots of personal reflection and doing the hard stuff while leaning on your mentor (ME) and your fellow trainees will help you get there!!!
- Private Yoga - the art and science of holding space, experiencing the vulnerability that comes with sharing this practice 1 on 1. Learning to observe and understand so that the needs of the student can be met; as well as the business behind it.
- Inclusivity & Cultural Bias - social justice, diversity and inclusion within yoga and wellness spaces. Learn what we can do to be part of the solution.
Training will be kept small so that the intimacy and connection of a deep dive with fellow trainees can be met. Space is limited.